Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Next book & new series teaser

For those of you who don't follow Jamie on Facebook, here is a teaser she posted about the next book she will be publishing. Which happens to be the first book in another series she is releasing.
Don't worry! She's not done with the Insight or See series. They all tie together in the long run.
~Jamie's Admin Team


The rules... Go to page 7, 70, or 170 of a current WIP or recently published work and choose either the first complete paragraph or 7 lines of dialogue to share. Paste to FB and tag other authors to do the same.

Page 170 from my new series that will release in the fall - first paragraph

----------------------------

His smirk turned into a beaming smile, he glanced away as he tried to hide it. “Some scents you never forget.”

“What decade did I know you in?”

“Do you mean what century, what dimension, what reality…”

“Which one, for how long.” I asked ignoring how insane his reply was.

Phoenix’s gaze fell to my lips, right then I felt a swarm of burning energy wave through me, causing my insides to quiver with anticipation. “Time bends, as far as I’m concerned you've been mine for an eternity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment