Thursday, August 8, 2013

Teaser from Drake's story

For those of you that don't know yet, Jamie has plans that one of the new series she will be releasing in the near future, will be Drake's story. Here's a little teaser



I reached for the lamp and turned it off, then adjusted us so that she was cradled in the cage of my arms. My hand rested above her heart as I held her. I could feel it pounding against my skin, which brought a smile to my face. Her body was reacting to me, her soul could not be far behind.
“Sooner or later you are going to have to let me in, Madison Marie,” I said quietly into the darkness. Which caused that hammering of her heart to beat even faster. I breathed another smile to life, just before I kissed her temple and settled into a deep sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment